Thursday, November 8, 2012

I've decided to not name this post. For I don't see a reason in naming these anymore. I simply just need to vent here. Now whether or not someone is actually reading these, actually paying attention, I don't give a shit.
This is for me to just vent. To rant to people that I have never met.
I've also considered to start talking to volunteers on imalive.org. It's a good idea, I think. I can vent to someone, and get real, sensible advice.
I'm feeling a bit suicidal, but I could never commit suicide. It's selfish. I'm not saying it's cowardly. Just selfish.
I have no idea where I would be if I had not had a terrible life. I wouldn't be the person I am today. And for that, I am thankful. But I am not going to stand here, and just watch my parents deteriorate me to nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment